Friday, April 18, 2008

Caramel Corn

Famima. It's a really nice place, with some japanese snacks, and a few things that you don't see at regular market places. It's kind of a replica of a japanese super market. My mom and i went shopping after school, and bought a bunch of snacks. Yum Yum! I am eating caramel corn at the moment, they are strawberry flavored. The snacks japanese people make are so delicious, not to sound conceded, but they taste hella good!! haha. I believe most people will agree with this statement. >___> haha. One more week of school! WOOHOO. i can't believe how fast time goes by. I'm kind of sad, and i will be a tenth grader in two months. Ew. I don't really want to grow up, but i guess i have no choice. Oh well. T___T I will just have to enjoy my childhood as long as i can. Good thing i look like a ten year old. <3 I best be getting back to eating my caramel corn and doing my project, which is my history final.

Have a nice weekend. :]

No comments: