Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Je suis fatiguee...



Bonsoir tout le monde!~ aha. Comment allez vous? It doesn't seem like many days of school passed because of all the Jewish holidays there are, thus leaving us with many days off. I plan to study my butt off for most of the time, but usually, it ends up with me cramming everything into one day, which is very bad. As a procrastinator, I just can't seem to quit. It's like I'm addicted to the procrastination plant or something. (O3O) But, I'm working to fix this problem so I won't be stressed all the time. I've had lot's of fun these past few weeks, but i can't believe it's already October! Halloween is coming, and I can't wait~! I'm actually gonna wear the costume that i wore at comicon, because i'm too lazy to find another one. Haha. Don't blame me, blame desanex....I went to the Korean festival called Jangtuh two weeks ago, and a saw a bunch of people~. It was nice. The break dancers and performers on stage were pretty cool. I had two friends perform. WOOHOO! I really wanted to eat a sweet potato, but i couldn't find anywhere that sold them. (T^T)
This weekend, I went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahuas, the movie. I don't think i spelled that correctly, but i think you understand the movie i am talking about. It was actually surprisingly very funny, but stupid. I try to argue, but It is a bit childish. This is why i went to see it with a little kid. OH! I bet you just cracked a joke right there when you read it. But i shall ignore that. I don't need to be reminded of how short I am all the time. (>3<) THANKS!!!!! XD

I have some En Francais Homework to finish up, so i guess that's all the update I have time for. Oh, by the way, school is pretty tough, but i'll get by. Ciao~ :D

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Don't worry, I was addicted to the procrastination plant when I was in high school... and sometimes still procrastinate now... hahahaha... oh well!~

Beverly Hills Chihuahua, huh... sadly, the trailer/preview makes me laugh...