Monday, May 5, 2008

Vacation Days


Well hello there. It is Monday night, and i am quite sleepy, even though it is only 10:40, where most people are just getting started... I on the other hand get tired very easily, must be because of my small body...(yes yes, you may laugh!) I am finally on the vacation that i had been waiting for since January...(that's when the second semester of 9Th grade started). i am now an official sophomore. yay yay!!! *throws up graduation hats* wait! no time for that. It has been very hectic this week, going from one place to another...and i've spent WAYYY too much money without working for it. (i need to start doing more dishes and housework...) lets see..i went to take some purikura pictures wayyyy to many times and also went to six flags. I am having plenty of fun, but intercession/summer school starts on wednesday, so i gotta enjoy my freedom.

Recently, i have been reading many different manga series, such as Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club, and i hate the fact that i am unable to read japanese, and must use the American translations. Just understand them speak is great, but not being able to read it is very frustrating. Of course, i am still enjoying my days at the computer as an OTAKU. hahaha. (meaning super geek). My mom has been laughing at me when she looks over and i have tears dripping from my eyes and having a butt ugly face while speaking to the computer screen. Oh what good times. XD my imagination has been going wild because of these Shojo stories. Oh well, i love the LOVE.

What else...Oh right, i am going to get a hair cut tomorrow, and also going to karaoke with my mom. I LOVE SINGING. hahaha. it's such a fun activity..i need to make a list of songs to sing...maybe i will test out how good i am with the GREEEEN songs. Even though my days are full of activities, i was very lonely, so i decided to go visit my friends who go to fairfax. riding my bike there was very fun...they were all there, i missed them very much. <3333.
I must get back to my life...so good night, and sleep tight. dont let the bed bugs bite *wink*

No comments: