Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun?



What a nice week of...HOT MELTING WEATHER! goodness, i was dying from the heat, and my face was sweating like a dog. I had many events to go to this week, including a reunion, and then the next week, a small BBQ get together. I was glad to see everyone, it was really fun. I don't think many people really changed though, so we might have to wait a couple more years until a full change in body/ character for all my friends. This also includes me, and my childish nature. I think i gotta start growing up soon, or else people will continue to treat me as such, which isn't very bad, because of the free candy you get. JUST KIDDING! Well, what is helpful for looking young is that, when i pass by the free condom givers, they overlook me. hahaha. thank you, because i think that stuff is gross. XD yes yes, very gross.
Back to the reunion~ We ate at this place with korean BBQ, and it had a grand total of about 690 dollars. GOSH. i can't believe it, but the food was good. Everyone was pigging out, and loud, so we had to keep pointing to the sign. Of course, i would sometimes scream out from the hot sparks that would fly onto my arm. haha. my clothes were really stinky afterwards, but it didn't matter because everyone else was also stinky.
We all gathered at a close friend's house, named Kristen. She was able to fit everyone, and people were all starting to get anxious. Some were playing games in the living room, others basketball, and many of them were also dancing. I also tried to get into the GROOOVY mood, but it didn't work out, so i just rode the scooter, played volley ball with a balloon, and rocked out with ROCK BAND. hahaha. i am a "sad case in Japanese history" haha, as someone always says.
Everything worked out great, and it was great seeing everyone. Hope this happens again <3
`

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I like reading your blog, you should post more often! ^-^

And you are right, Japanese snacks are the most tasty!

Oishi!!!