Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Life


It has been two months since i last updated, i am very sorry. Well, here it goes...

June passed by very quickly, where i did things, but usually i was geeking out in front of the computer reading comics or watching drama/anime. My eyes are probably getting worse as the seconds pass while typing this. (>3<) Very irresponsible, but for some reason, I CANT STOP!!!! I think it is because the computer is now located in my room. Why is this? you might ask? Well, I moved to Beverly Hills so i could go to High school there. An opportunity arose so we could choose between going closer to my old school, or going to a whole different city. We decided on the whole different city. I really like my new house, except for the small fact that i wake up to the sound of buses, cars, and trucks rushing past my window. Even when they are closed it seems like i am right out on the street. I should get sound proof guards in my room so i can't hear it. I guess i should put up with it since everyone else on my street seem to have the same problem. Now, my home is like a six room apartment for singles. My mom and I fit just perfectly in the house, because it is spacious and better than we hoped. We have four neighbors, since the fifth had just recently moved out, and they are all pretty friendly. However, a family next door had decided on the same future as myself, moving to BH to go to BHHS. I sincerely hope that my time there will be full of fun experiences, etc, etc, ETC. How would you spell ETC? is it excetra? xcetra? ecetra? exsetra? Well, i am unsure, as you can tell. I also went to Disneyland >3< and hung out with friends in the month of June, which raps up that month...
NOW, it is still the beginning of July, and i have a lot to look forward too, which include COMICON, and wait, that was it. haha. I must relax and save money so to buy lots of things. I am planning to wear a costume this year, and i am going to go check them out today. It is already the thirteenth, so i must start studying for my test on the 18th of august. I must practice my alg.2/trig. because my brain has turned to mush. Must be cautious... BYE BYE BICYCLE for now :D...(Ripped it off of Nobuta wo Produce drama)

1 comment:

Sophia said...

LOL.
"ETC? is it excetra? xcetra? ecetra? exsetra?"
you make me laughhhh.

oh & I got your comment from a few days ago
we DO have to hang out =/
I miss youuuu