Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love to study...


The bitter sarcasm from the words i type should be very obvious, because most people do not find studying a fun hobby. Haha. It's thursday night, 11 pm, and i really want to just tuck right into bed and dream of floating turtles and japanese idols, however, i don't have time for that! I am, at this moment, studying for a chemistry test, and afterwards, i have some grammar to freshen up on. I might just read that in the morning, but i will cram everything in the time i have left of the day. I caught a cold recently because of the lack of sleep. I must make up for it by sleeping early tomorrow and waking up late. (>3<) My body is, how do you say it, oh yes! EXHAUSTED. but i am learning to deal with it. I asked some of my friends what time they usually sleep, and they said, 1 am. i can't understand how anyone could sleep that late, and still wake up for school in the morning. I definitely could not do such a thing. (ToT) Well, i need to be getting back now, to studying, but i will leave with this picture of Ninomiya kun and a girl. I believe it is a representation of Kuro and Shiro from ekkonkinkreet, since Nino was the voice actor and all~~ <3

Ciaossu~

ps. Currently addicted to Katekyo Hitman Reborn!'s Yamamoto, the baseball player. ehe

No comments: