Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am thankful to have gotten through the week...


Well, that's not the only thing to be thankful for, but one of many. (^_^) Thanksgiving is two days away, and I'm already picturing a giant pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, etc, etc. I did not mention turkey, well i did just now, but i didn't because it isn't my favorite part of all that delicious food. It's not bad, but i love mashed potatoes. In chemistry class today, our teacher started talking nonsense about a quiz, and everyone freaked out. It turned out to be a survey about thanksgiving. (T_T) Thanks for putting us in panic mode!!! I don't have much homework today, so i decided to write a few things... I think this computer is really distracting me from the greater, more important things in life, but what can i do? haha~
My mom bought Animal crossing: city folk for the Wii a couple days ago. We have been playing non stop for a week. It's great! It might not be that great for people who have already played the Ds version, but i think it's awsome. There are a few gliches here and there, that seriously need to be fixed, but I am really enjoying fishing up giant sea basses and helping out my critter neighbors (My next door neighbor is a white polar bear named Tutu.) Very interesting. (^___^) My plans for this four day holiday aren't quite set yet, but i really want to go to karaoke. I haven't gone since september, and it's already the end of november. Christmas is almost here too, just another month. I'll be in Boston for the holidays, with the snow. It's gonna be really fun. Now i am just rambling... A song that's been stuck in my head is Lovers Again by Exile.

Sophia's birthday was Saturday. Happy birthday!!! :D Her party was really fun. I even got to eat ice cream. ""Happiness""

I shall leave with a few pictures of randomness that i think reflect my interests now.~

1 comment:

chloejin said...

HAHAHAHA, hi Senaa :)
I heard that our homes will be stable so I'm not that scared
'cause I heard it's against the law to have a home that's unstable for earthquakes !