Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fresh Start


Bonjour mes amis, of the online world! Haha. It is a new year, 2009, year of the cow. Yes yes, year of the cow. Let us drink many gallons of milk this year and grow 2 inches! That is definitely something like a miracle for me. Well, i just finished finals at school, and it was quite tough. i am drained, but there is no time to rest! I have to keep going, but i have these delicious mango gummies that help keep the stress away! My new years resolution would be~ Be a good student and find a part time job. I need to do my mountains of homework, so i didn't have time to update much. FLCL has roused my mind once again, since i haven't watched the DVDs in a while. I really never understood the ending, but i think i do now. Naota is just a kid, too young to understand the adult world full of chasing giant powerful monsters on a Vesper. XD Just kidding. Anyways, it's a great animation, and those who haven't watched it yet are missing out! Ciao~ ( I aced my french final by the way!) HAHA

No comments: