Saturday, August 23, 2008

Read, Read, and Read Some More (>3<)


How troublesome it is to find out that you must read a ton of books in one month. My ton is a total of 5 books, well, 6, but since I already read Lord of the Flies I don't feel like reading it over again, even if it was a very good book. Well, my vacation days are almost over, and I have two books left, and I also have to study some French, because its been shot out of my brain with a bullet filled with computer, television, and wii. That is what you call a girl without much of a life. HAHA. Furthermore, some exciting news, I passed my entrance exams with flying colors! The test consisted of three parts, where part was english vocabulary and literature. This took a while because I pondered about some words for too long. Next was the Math portion, and it seemed quite simple. I was 1 of 7 left in the room to finish the test, since everyone else seems to be more competent at taking tests. I hate tests, but what can I do? I just have to try my best, and I did. The last part is to get into Honors English, where I first, read a selection of poems and excerpts, then answered questions. The surprise at the end was a character analysis essay. It took a while to actually get an idea in my head. Those were exhausting...Now, I got my schedule, and there isn't much fun in it, since I'll just be taking art during the summer. I just have to deal with it!!!!
In between reading novel after novel, I am also goofing off by reading Manga. It's bad for my eyes, but who gives a crap now? I already have glasses. HAHAHA....well, they will only get worse, so I need to stop........must.....STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, what i usually read are the girly romance mangas, where the guys are super good looking. yes, SUPER good looking. I just hope Beverly will have some guys like that.....Anyways, I think I am going to read again, so Bye for now!~

P.S, the image represents my love for studying...cough

No comments: