Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tropic Thunder: Spoiler Alert!


Aha. AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I must say, this movie kept me laughing the whole way through. Even if, at moments, it seemed a bit, how do you put it, not very understandable, but I really loved it. I was anticipating the role of jack black, but I felt that Iron Man was very funny. Tom Cruise was one fat baldy. I didn't know he would act in such a movie! He was interesting, with his dance moves and all. HAHA!! Ben Stiller is as funny as ever, especially when he was holding up the directors head, thinking it was only a prop. That grossed me out quite a bit. Well, even though I wasn't looking out for quite boys in this movie or anything, i thought the boss of the terrorist group, Black Dragon was it? or Red Dragon? something dragon... was very cute. He was played by Brandon Soo Hoo. AHA! When he was fighting with Jack Black, and also when he was holding the giant rocket launcher. Frightening, yet very cute!!! Might be better if I said COOL! VERY COOL! The little baby also, stabbing Ben Stiller in the back, poor thing. (Meaning poor Ben HAHA) Any who, this movie was great, and i give it a thumbs up!!! I am not a critic, but I felt like writing about it.

Update: My Birthday is coming up, and I am planning a birthday, i don't know what or when, or even where! But it is coming..

Toodles~

1 comment:

Pat R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.