Monday, August 4, 2008

REGISTERED, and content


Well, I am finally an official student of Beverly Hills High School, and i can proudly hold my head up high as one. haha. The only thing is, i have to take a test on english and math. BOOHOO! Well, Comicon was very fun, because I bought a bunch of junk, took pictures, ate food (of course, or i would starve), went swimming, and all that jazz. (^___^) My friends from England came too, so It was not boring at all. haha, sometimes, I had wished for a bit of bore time to just relax. I did not get any amount of studying done, so i have to now. How many days have i been telling myself this, and not doing anything?! I also did some cosplaying at comicon, it was very fun. My Goth Lolita Outfit might be in a magazine, and i think it's called Goth magazine, or something. HOW ORIGINAL! My eyes fill with tears at the originality of it all...K-bird was here through it all, but he left for North Carolina yesterday. I shall miss you and your poopness. Anyways, i would like to say, that my feelings are a bit hurt now... My friends who i had known for many years now have abandoned me, like an unwanted puppy. (T__T) It is partially my fault for not trying to stay in contact, but they could call...I would definitely want to go if they said to hang out...I guess it's just that i am not one of them anymore, and was kicked out of this POSSEY. haha...Oh well... On a lighter note, the wedding of Yumiko and Robert that i attended yesterday was lively and filled with happiness. I congratulate both of them. I even made new friends who live in Japan. YAY. Until Next Time~

3 comments:

Mr. JoJo said...

sighhhh..whatever happened to my keychain...

elizabeth said...

I took a picture of those exact same domokuns... I will still be your friend even if you don't call me-

Glad to hear your exams and school transition is going well- but I already knew it would.

Keep on ROCKIN'!

Sophia said...

SENAAAA :[
no one abandoned youuu !
& trust me there is no possey

we still have to hang out !!